Chris and Annabelle Lowe have been running “Atlantic Diving” for about 35 years and in that time have gained a tremendous amount of knowledge about the marine habitat and environment on the North Cornwall Coast around Newquay and beyond….
In the last ten years they have expanded further into Marine Wildlife and sustainable environmentally friendly business practices including Cage Diving with Blue Sharks, Snorkeling with Basking Sharks and the very popular Newquay Sea Safaris.
Our high speed catamaran boat offer excellent stability due to its wide twin hulls.
A Superfast 10m Blyth Catamaran with an “island” wheelhouse, purpose built for Fishing, Snorkelling, Diving, Survey and Commercial Work.
Powered by Twin IVECO NEFF diesel engines rated at 330hp, giving a top speed of 30 Knots! The Atlantic Diver is MCA licensed, WISE accredited, DAN affiliated, insured for 12 passengers up to 60 miles offshore. and fully equipped with Full Safety Equipment.
- 14 person life raft
- Medical Oxygen
- Ray marine electronics package including, Radar, 2 X Sonar, 3 X Chart Plotter, DSCVHF and AIS
- Kitchen and cooking area/facilities with comfortable seating for 8 passengers in wheelhouse
- Separate Flushing Toilet accessed from the deck
- 2 Double Bunks below
- Extremely large deck area.
- Kitting up Benches and ample seating for all passengers
- Live Bait Tank
- Diver Lift
- 2 Side Doors
- Comfy upper deck leisure seating